Ecomuseum and priest’s garden
We offer a range of activities and resources for schools and educational groups : a qualified staff, resources wich can be helpful to prepare your journey. The museums and collections provide exciting opportunities to learn about local History. The building is 80% accessible to visitors with disabilities.More
Come and explore the Museum's attic with a game for 3/12 year olds.
Game map partner "Investigate".
Workshops and treasure hunts during the holidays.
Services pour les enfants
Dispositions spéciales COVID 19
Period of opening
All year round, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
- Adult : 4€
Child (from 8 to 16 yo) :1,50€
- Group rate available for >n 20 people.
Adult group: 2,50 € (15.50€ for a guided tour, 1 free + driver from 50 people)
Children's group (8-16 years old): 2 €
- Annual ticket: €6.50: for one year, from the date of purchase, you can come as often as you like to the eco-museum.
- Pass Card for 4 museums: 12€: gives access to 1 entrance for 2 adults and 4 children maximum (- 16 years old) in each of the 4 partner museums (Ecomusée des monts du Forez in Usson-en-Forez, Musée d'histoire du 20ème siècle in Estivareilles, Musée des civilisations in St-Just-St-Rambert and the Musée d'Allard in Montbrison.)
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Chèques Culture
- Picnic area
- Covered picnic area
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site