Ferme auberge La Mitonnière
Inn farm set up in 2007: 2 beautiful dining rooms, a mezzanine, an enclosed courtyard, specialities including spit roast cooking.
Specialities: spit roasted suckling pigs, lambs, Forez patia (potatoes in cream), cured meats and home-made cakes and pastries.
Menus based on garden vegetables and home cured meats.
Adhérent à la charte des Menus Foréziens et des produits fermiers.
Des sentiers de randonnées se trouvent au départ de l'auberge.
Period of opening
From 01/01 to 31/12, every Saturday and Sunday.
Adult menu: 18 to 24 €
Child menu (4-12 years): 9 €
Menu of the day: 18.50 €.
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Play area
- Garden room
- Fenced grounds
- Car park
- Private parking
- Baby chair
- Booking obligatory
- Tourist brochures
- Buffet meal
- Picnic hampers
- Takeaway/cooked dishes
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Visual alarm with flash light
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities