Maison d'Expositions de L'Araire
Several exhibitions are proposed to you :
- The development of silk velvet weaving between 1830 and 1930 in the countryside around Lyon
- The 4 roman aqueducts of Lyon
Guided tours on aqueducts remains (minimum 10 participants). Audiovisual space and bookshop.
Dispositions spéciales COVID 19
Period of opening
From 24/04 to 30/10/2022, every Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Full price: 3 €
Child : 1 €
Student: 1 €
Job seeker: 1 €
Disabled: 1 €
Group adults: 4 to 9 €
Group children : 3 to 6 €.
Free entry for children < 14 years.
Child entry valid for 14 - 18 years.
Group rate available for > 10 people.
Methods of payment
- Exhibition space
- Pets welcome
- Unguided group tours
- Guided group tours
- Educational visits
- Tourist brochures
- Guided tours
- Unguided individual tours
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible