Maison de la réserve
Fauna: 191 species of bird seen, a number of raptors (red kite, marsh harrier, kestrel, peregrine falcon…).
Flora: a wide variety of trees and a number of varieties which are rarely found in the département.
The maison de la Réserve is located 10 km from Saint-Etienne at Condamines (parish of Saint-Victor sur Loire). Departure point for the paths looking onto the Gorges de la Loire, this reception centre run by the Fédération Rhône Alpes de Protection de la Nature proposes a variety of nature-related activities.
Permanent exhibitions about the site’s natural wealth, temporary exhibitions held every month, conferences, and departure point for guided tours led by environmental officers of the FRAPNA.
Included in City Card
Period of opening
Free of charge.
Methods of payment
- Picnic area
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Themed tour
- Tourist brochures
- Tour free of charge
- Guided tours
- Hearing disability
- Mental disability
- Visual disability
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Reception desk between 70-80 cm high
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Heavy door
- Presence of pictograms and / or simplified visuals
- Documentation available in Braille
- Relief map, tactile model or audio device description available at the reception
- Reception staff sensitized to the reception of people with disabilities