We offer a range of activities and resources for schools and educational groups : a qualified staff, resources wich can be helpful to prepare your journey. The museums and collections provide exciting opportunities to learn about local History. The building is 80% accessible to visitors with disabilities.More
Come and explore the Museum's attic with a game for 3/12 year olds.
Game map partner "Investigate".
Workshops and treasure hunts during the holidays.
Period of opening
All year round, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
- Adult : 4€
Child (from 8 to 16 yo) :1,50€
- Group rate available for >n 20 people.
Adult group: 2,50 € (15.50€ for a guided tour, 1 free + driver from 50 people)
Children's group (8-16 years old): 2 €
- Annual ticket: €6.50: for one year, from the date of purchase, you can come as often as you like to the eco-museum.
- Pass Card for 4 museums: 12€: gives access to 1 entrance for 2 adults and 4 children maximum (- 16 years old) in each of the 4 partner museums (Ecomusée des monts du Forez in Usson-en-Forez, Musée d'histoire du 20ème siècle in Estivareilles, Musée des civilisations in St-Just-St-Rambert and the Musée d'Allard in Montbrison.)
Methods of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Chèques Culture
- Picnic area
- Covered picnic area
- Exhibition space
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
- Educational visits
- Coach access
- Tourist brochures
- Tourist information
- Guided tours
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site