Listed as a historic monument and classed as « remarkable mud brick construction”, the castle is a typical example of the more comfortable style of architecture introduced at the beginning of the 17th century. Take a walk in the castle gardens replanted in an English style in the 19th century, before going inside to discover the well proportioned , harmonious architecture of this castle. Admire the frescoes portraying the Grand Caroussel organised by Louis XIV, unique in France.More
Period of opening
From 01/06 to 30/09, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday between 2 pm and 6 pm.
Adult: 6 €
Child : 4 €
Group adults: 4 €
Group children : 3 €.
Child entry valid for 0 - 18 years.
Methods of payment
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site